Lochgoilhead Golf Club
Welcome to the Lochgoilhead Golf Club section of the Lochgoilhead Community website. We are a small, friendly club of approx. 70 members covering all age groups, including Gents, Ladies and Junior sections. We play as guests on the Argyll Holidays golf course attached to Drimsynie Estates. Hope to see you soon on the course or at the 19th.- the Fireside Bar at Drimsynie House Hotel.
- Membership forms are available from Alan Howden at the Costcutters shop in the village as well as Dianne Patton. Email: Dianne Paton.
- The annual subscription is £40 with no joining fee.
- We are guests on the golf course so green fees need to be paid on top of the annual subscription to Drimsynie Estates on a “pay as you go” basis or as an annual fee payable to Argyll Holidays.
- If you don’t have your own clubs, than these can be hired form the Drimsynie Leisure Reception, so why not come and try the course..
- Captain : Jim Paton
- Vice-Captain : Stewart Lynch
- Treasurer : Colin Park
- Secretary : Dianne Paton
- Committee Member : Alan Howden
- Committee Member : Eddie Murray
- Committee Member : Jimmy Gilmour
- Committee Member : John Wright
- Committee Member : Stephen Moses
NEWS – Archive