Community Action Plan
Top ten priorities as voted for at the community event
- Community shop
- Improvements to A83
- Programme of village improvements
- Integrated and improved public transport
- Hydro scheme
- Heritage rooms in Village Hall/Carrick Castle Heritage Centre
- Programme of improvements on single track roads
- Bus stop at the Rest and Be Thankful
- Upgrade community website
- Improve broadband
Contact the Community Council, the Community Trust or the Jetty Trust if you would like to discuss anything to do with the Action Plan.
View the Community Action Plan HERE – opens in a new tab
UPDATE FROM AUGUST 2017
A new Community Action Plan is currently being developed in partnership between Community Enterprises in the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park, and the community.
This new plan is expected to be ready by Easter 2018.