The 50/50 club is sponsored by the Community Council as a means of adding funds to those that are available for community amenities.
- Consists of 200 tickets which are valued at £12 per year per ticket
- A monthly draw, held at the community council meetings, at which the 5 winners are picked out of the hat
- 1st prize £50, 2nd prize £20, followed by £15, £10 and £5 respectively
- Mathematicians amongst you will realise that 50% of the takings are returned in prize money
- It means that the community coffers are swelled by £1,200 per year
Tickets are limited. If you would like to join the 50/50 draw please contact Dennis Bolt who will be able to let you know if tickets are free.